RULES FOR THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five Facts About Me
- My biggest hobby is travelling, and my travel memories are very dear to me. I want to be familiar with many places in the world and it is a great inspiration to me.
- Besides the Netherlands I have also lived in the UK and on the Philippines, where I have joined an expedition to the world’s rarest crocodile.
- In my daily life I am a scientist, working in nature conservation. I especially know much about the psychology and economics behind protecting nature.
- I have tried to write a fantasy novel, complete with pencil illustrations, but so far haven’t been able to get it published.
- My most embarrassing moment was a karaoke attempt in front of a hundred Philippine students.
My Creative Blogger Award Nominations
My nominations, in no particular order, are:
- MoodyB’s blog The Cinema Cynic,. Excellent movie write-ups.
- MCarolFotos, who has a wonderful blog about photography and travel
- The Love Pirate, for movie reviews and analysis.
- A Wandering Memory, for exciting real life travel stories.
- Things We Like, for reminders of all the good little things in life.
I hope you like it.