– Share this image in your blog post
– Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for
– Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
– Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
5 People I am Thankful for
- My parents. I feel like we understand and appreciate each other a lot this year. Visiting their home feels like going to a safe place outside of daily worries.
- My friends. Hanging out with them brings more excitement to life.
- My brother and sister. For being welcoming and interested.
- My colleagues. They make going to work fun. (overlaps with nr. 2).
- An anonymous redditor. Who helped me a lot during the last few years.
5 Things I am Thankful for in 2015
- Personal change. What I am most thankful for this year is also the hardest and most important challenge I have ever undertaken in my life. I have managed to permanently change some of the foundations of my character and it took a year of therapy and some tears and confrontations to get here. I now feel much happier, freer, stable, confident and open than I have ever felt.
- My work. My work has provided some great adventures and I met so many great people. Its challenges are hard, but not unsurmountable. And once I finish them, I will feel very proud and confident.
- Opportunities for travel. Even though the year was busy, I got some time to travel to various countries, such as England, Lithuania, France, Canada and Germany, and meet people there and get a taste of what it is like to be there. I cherish these memories enormously.
- Blogging. I’ve discovered this a few months ago, and it is perfect for me to practice my English, and also to practice reflecting on my opinions. I reflect on why I feel certain ways about movies and books and how to communicate this in a precise way. It really enriches my self-awareness and my experience of art/entertainment.
- Movies & books. I just love the emotional impacts they have, and to analyze the craft and art behind them. It is not just entertainment, it is a feeling of connection with the rest of the world.
5 Nominations for this Challenge
Rose Mills! Interesting diary!
Curtis! You made a great start!
Redheadedbooklover! A very inviting and passionate blog!
Elsa Ruth! A great new voice on the web!
Lee from ThoughtfulTomes! A beautiful website and great write ups!